This post contains affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting Far From Family!
Whether your weekend will consist of connecting with family, wishing you were connecting with family or enjoying a weekend of silence for your soul.
Here are interesting reads, creative ideas, and fun activities from across the web.
- Single people are more connected to family, friends :: Mythbusting Singleness with Dr. Bella DePaulo at Science of Relationships.
- Why IKEA Causes So Much Relationship Tension :: The Atlantic
- Rent Dan in Real Life. I love this movie! I watch when I want to daydream of big family gatherings relaxing together by the lake, with a bit of mischief thrown in.
- Book your vacation rental for the upcoming holiday season. My preference is Booking.com for hotels, apartments and vacation homes.
- Take a hike! No really, fall is a beautiful time of year so get out and enjoy it.